I. GENERAL INFORMATION FOR THE GUESTS OF THE CAMPSITE:
1. Paid overnight rates include:
- Tourist tax
- Parking for one vehicle
- Electrical supply up to 16A /for guests of the camping zones - please bring your own cable with appropriate length/
- Water supply /for visitors of our camper & caravan zone - please bring your own hose for connection to a build module with a tap/
- Use of the bathrooms /showers,WC/ , WIFI and access to common tourist kitchen for all guests of our camping zones
- Garbage collection
2. At the time of booking and when entering in the campsite, each visitor is required to familiarize themselves with the internal rules of the establishment, set out in full on our website (www.kapinovski.bg) and displayed at the reception.
3. Upon check-in, each guest is required to present an identity document (passport, national ID card or driver's license) and to fill in a registration card. Guests are required to inform the reception staff upon arrival and departure.
4. Groups of more than 10 people are allowed at the discretion of the camping manager and in accordance with the availability of the camping pitches. For group visits, a reservation is required and if necessary a prepayment. Campsite Kapinovski has the right not to admit groups who show up at the camping without prior arrangement. Groups and/or individuals who come with the attitude or the intention to cause riots, organizing loud parties or violating the established rules in any other way are not going to be accepted and tolerated.
5. For valid reservation is considered one made via the request form of our web site, by phone, by e-mail or directly at the reception. The reservation is completed only, when the booker has agreed to the general conditions and reservation terms of the camping and the booking request has been confirmed by a member of our reception team.
6. All accomodation/camping fees are payable prior to check-in and in full, according to the pricelist of Campsite Kapinovski. Payments can be made in cash or with a bank card at the front desk or prepaid to the bank account of the company.
7. Organizing a picnic is possible in any of our two tent camping zones. The paid fee includes a stay up to 19:00h.
8. Accommodation in the campsite is done during the working hours of the reception from 09:30h to 19:00h every day, within the camping season. Please contact us in advance if you plan to arrive or depart outside of these hours.
9. The camping pitch or rental accommodation will be available for you after 14:00h. In case of early arrival, the vehicle remains parked at the outdoor parking of the campsite. It is possible to accommodate you before the specified time - this is determined by the occupancy of the campsite on the day of your arrival. The check out time from our accommodation units (caravan, forest house, rooms, etc.) is until 12:00 o’clock at noon. The time of check-out from the camping zones is until 14:00h. Late check-out can be provided only after prior agreement with the reception, subject to availability and at an additional cost. For extended stay after the established times, 50% of the value of the nightly rate will be charged. For departure after 17:00h an overnight fee will apply for all guests.
10. If the camping pitch is not released after the set departure date and check-out time and we are unable to make contact with the registered person, the management has the right to forcibly remove the caravan/camper/tent from the campsite. In such case, Campsite Kapinovski is not responsible for any damages caused by that action.
11. The campsite offers its visitors wireless Internet connection (Wi-Fi), but due to factors beyond our control, we are unable to guarantee the maintenance of a certain speed and access to Internet 24 hours a day or during your visit.
12. Campsite Kapinovski Monastery does not offer to its camping guests designated shelter areas in the event of rain, snow, strong sun or other meteorological conditions. Guests can bring their own awning, sheds and other such temporary structures, which can be installed within their designated camping terrain. Guests are advised to bring with them appropriate for the season and weather equipment.
13. The campsite offers a connection to electrical plugs and water outlets in the camping areas. Due to circumstances beyond our control electricity and water can be temporarily or permanently cut off in case of EVN or plumbing accidents. The campsite is not responsible and will not refund any amounts for prepaid nights or caused malfunctions related to interruptions in the power and water supply caused by third parties. The same applies to damages created by extreme events linked to the climate, fire outbreaks, any disasters or terrorist attacks.
14. We encourage our guests not to leave unattended any personal belongings during their stay with us. Campsite Kapinovski Monastery is a secured area, but we will not be liable in a scenario of forgotten or stolen items, not handed over for storage or left unattended.
15. Under certain circumstances the campsite may also offer additional services (outside of those listed on our website) requested in advance by our guests. These are paid extra and are subject on agreement between the sides.
16. All minors (under 18 years) on the territory of the campsite must be accompanied and monitored by a parent or adult. Campsite Kapinovski is NOT responsible for the actions, life and health of its guests. Each parent/guardian is FULLY responsible for their children.
17. Campsite Kapinovski reserves the right to change at any time the prices of the services offered and the conditions for their use. The update should take place within seven days of their change.
II. RULES FOR INTERNAL ORDER IN THE KAPINOVSKI MONASTERY CAMPING:
We believe that every camping experience must be in harmony with the environment and be enjoyable for everyone. To ensure the comfort and pleasant stay in the campsite of our guests, we have created a few simple rules based on fundamental principles including respect to others, common sense, security and care for the nature:
1. The generated noise must be limited to a quiet level at any time of the day in view of the fact that the campsite is located in a holiday complex. The hours between 14:00 to 16:00 and 22:00 to 08:00 are designated for rest and any sort of noise must be kept to a minimum. Our criteria are that if your neighbor hears what you're listening to, or doing, then the noise is too loud and consecutively unacceptable. Guests of the campsite in breach of this rule will be warned in a friendly manner, and in a scenario of repeated note they will be asked to leave the confines of the campsite without refunding the money paid for the night.
2. It is prohibited to bring with you and use sound systems of any kind, as well as pyrotechnics and Chinese lanterns. Visitors who attempt to do otherwise won't be granted access to the campsite.
3. It is strictly forbidden the use of drugs, alcohol abuse and carrying out other activities prohibited by law. The manager of the campsite, at his discretion, may ask any person/s violating this rule to leave the campsite and to notify the relative law enforcement authorities.
4. It is forbidden to damage or to cut the trees on the territory of the campsite for whatever purpose.
5. Pets are allowed only in the camping areas and after presenting a certificate of vaccination and state of health. All dogs must be walked on a leash and their owner is responsible for ensuring the tranquility of the other guests at all times and also to collect their droppings. It is forbidden to visit the swimming pool as well as the stay in our accommodation units such as: caravans for hire, forest houses, rooms and similar with pets. Ignorance of these conditions is a cause for termination of the reservation and imposition of a fine of BGN 50lev.
6. Please make sure that your socket, cable, electrical wiring and appliances are in order. It is forbidden to connect defective devices to the power supply and to interfere with the power distribution fuses. The network is not suitable for appliances with a heating element such as electric hobs, grills, hairdryers, etc. Owners of caravans/campers or tents are obliged to have the power supply disconnected during their absence, otherwise they will be held liable for possible fire or damages that may result from this cause.
7. It is forbidden the temporary routes for the supply of electricity and water including (cables, hoses, etc.) to pass through the territory of other camping pitches. The crossing should only take place with the terrain used by you in order to protect the life and health of everyone, as well as avoiding inconvenience to other guests. If a violation is found, offenders will be cut-off from the supply.
8. It is not allowed to occupy a camping area different from what is indicated to you by our team. The stay of campers & caravans outside the designated camping grounds is strictly forbidden. The placement and stay in tents of clients is allowed only in the two tent camping zones.
9. It is allowed to park only one private vehicle in the designated camping areas, only after the relevant camping fee has been paid. We ask our camping guests to park all motor vehicles in immediate vicinity of their tents/caravans, in the separate parking lots or on the sides of the road, without hindering the movement or obstructing other visitors. The speed limit at the campsite is 20 km/h. The use of a horn and the creation of noise by motor vehicles are strictly prohibited in the area of the complex. Driving around the campsite is not allowed except upon arrival and departure.
10. The stay on the camping grounds and in the rental accommodation units without valid registration is prohibited. The joining of additional guests and external visitors to any reservation is only allowed after permission from the reception and registration of the people. The stay of outside visitors after 19:00h is subject to an overnight fee. Responsibility for a detected infringement will carry the registered person where the violation has been established and may lead to premature termination of his stay.
11. It is forbidden to set bonfire outside the specifically designated fire pits. The use of charcoal grills, barbecues and properly working gas appliances is permitted, in accordance with all safety rules.
12. Each guest is obliged to collect household waste left behind and before leaving to clean up the plot which is being vacated. Do not throw cigarette butts and other waste articles on lawns and in the area of the campsite. There are bins for rubbish placed everywhere around - please use them and help us keep the place clean!
13. In scenario of organized events, where the introduction of additional materials, constructions and equipment is needed, the organizers are obliged to guarantee the safety of their use. On the day of departure, guests are required to clean up the camping grounds provided to them.
14. It is forbidden to wash cars, caravans or campers on the territory of the camping, as well as discharging of dirty waters from caravans/campers. The emptying of chemical toilets is to be carried out only in the designated places.
15. Upon leaving the camping, all established damages and/or missing items are to be paid by the guests according to the price list of the campsite and the labor needed for repairing them. The same applies to damage to common areas of the campsite, including kitchen, baths, toilets, sinks, water and electricity outlets and more.
16. In case of noticing any irregularities on the territory of the campsite, the guests can notify the campsite manager, by phone, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in person. For any other type of complaints visitors have the opportunity to register them in the book for this purpose, or to refer them directly to the reception staff. If needed the complaints will be addressed in writing to the e-mail address provided by the guest within seven days of the log.
By choosing to book a room, caravan for hire or any of our forest houses, you agree with the following in addition to the aforementioned:
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE:
Arrival: After 14:00h
Departure: Until 12:00h
- Services, such as early check-in (before 14:00h) and late check-out (after 12:00h), are provided to guests according to the occupancy of the accommodation units for the particular day and are paid according to the established rates. Please contact the reception for further information.
- The camping reception works from 09:30h to 19:00h. For check-in after 19:00h, please contact us in advance.
- Upon arrival, each guest is required to present an identity document (ID card, passport or driver's license) and to complete a registration card. Guests are required to inform the reception upon their arrival and departure. For guests will be considered only people registered in compliance with the campsite reception according to the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria for registration of people in place of accommodation for short-term rest. All other people will be considered offenders of the internal rules.
- The total amount of the stay is payable at the time of arrival and in full.
- Upon leaving the rental accommodation, all damages and/or missing items, not mentioned (which were not reported in a timely manner) when accommodating the guests, are paid by them at prices according to the price list of the campsite and the labor needed for repairing them. Guests are also required to pay for a damaged or lost key/keyholder during their stay.
CHANGES OF RESERVATION AND ADVANCE PAYMENT:
Campsite Kapinovski Monastery may require advance payment via bank transfer, equivalent of a minimum one night in order to guarantee your reservation. In cases of cancellation we are going to apply the set rules stated in our terms of reservation.
ADDITIOANL BEDS AND CAPACITY:
- Our accommodation units do not offer the option of placing an extra bed and the designated capacity for each cannot be exceeded.
- All expenses for additional services will not be calculated automatically in the final price and if any, these have to be paid separately to the relevant department during your stay.
PETS AND SMOKING:
- Pets are not allowed in any of our rental accommodation units. Smoking inside the rented unit is prohibited.
Any violation of these terms will result in a charge of an additional cleaning fee of minimum 50 BGN.
- Changing of bed linen and towels is done every 4 days unless otherwise requested. During the stay, guests take care of cleaning the accommodation they have rented. Each forest house is equipped with a broom, shovel, cleaning mop and bucket or these can be provided upon request.
Payments can be made in cash or with a bank card at the front desk, or prepaid to the bank account of the company, according to the tariffs in Lev (BGN).
If further information is needed please contact our camping reception on mobile: 00359 884 48 54 54 or email us at: email@example.com
The entry and the stay in the campsite automatically and unconditionally mean consent with the terms of these rules.